The Surf Coast has a dynamic property market and if buying, selling, subdividing or transferring a property is on the agenda, a local specialist such as Cahill Rowe Conveyancing is a smart choice for a full start-to-finish service.
Property lawyer/conveyancer Madi Scheiner is an expert in the sector, and combines her particular service with principal solicitors of Cahill Rowe Family Law, Paul Cahill and Allison Rowe – an ideal collaboration since the two law disciplines often overlap.
Madi says that, as a property lawyer, she is able to offer a wide array of services that a straightforward conveyancer can’t and the Cahill Rowe Conveyancing team prides itself on offering legal services at rates that are competitive with conveyancers.
“We can complete the matter without our clients needing referral to other professionals,” she says.
“Getting the right advice when dealing with any property matter is absolutely essential – and we can save our clients a lot of time, stress and money in the long run.”
Madi, who is passionate about property law and dedicated to her clients, offers the following potential scenario as an example of the complete conveyancing service Cahill Rowe Conveyancing provides:
1. You are planning to purchase a property to develop and sell. We will provide you with advice on an appropriate entity to undertake the development; we can then help you set up that entity.
2. With your entity set up, you are then ready to go shopping for your new property. Once you find your ideal property, we will provide you with advice on the Contract of Sale, paying particular attention to things that may affect your development.
3. The land is perfect and you sign the contract; we then take care of all of the legal work to settle the property.
4. You then want to begin the process of subdividing and building on your new property. We will review your building contract to ensure that you understand your rights and obligations.
5. Once construction is completed, we will then take care of the legal documents to register the subdivision. You now want to sell the newly developed lots. We will provide you with advice on applicable GST and taxation issues that may affect you.
6. We can also draft you an airtight Off the Plan contract if you want to sell the lots in that way.
Your lender will likely also require you to sign documents to guarantee your loan; we can provide you with the relevant loan advice required by your lender to complete the loan process.
7. You then sell your developed lots and we take care of the sale settlements for you.
Madi is currently offering a free initial consultation to all new clients.
Cahill Rowe Conveyancing, 1st Floor, 5/85 The Terrace, Ocean Grove and 13A Pakington Street, Geelong West. Opens 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Inquiries: 5292 1994 / 0418 141 128 or www.cahillroweconveyancing.com.au/